วันอังคารที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

My School

My School


        On the occasion of the happiness agenda that King Bhumibol Adulyadej went Twanl 
crowned on the throne at 50 years old on June 9, 2539 the Ministry of Education. By the Department of Education. The Ministry of Education has to remember the grace of God to the people of Thailand are immeasurably his subjects, and he realized the importance of education in the development of the individual. And nations to grow effectively. Royal duties of his works reflect. That he committed. Heart to promote. Cultural studies. To students and youth of the nation. The population. His growth as a citizen of a great nation in the future with a government of those days. To accelerate the expansion of educational opportunities. To children and young people receive education in secondary school. Throughout the central and provincial The policy is to spread prosperity to the region to more.






       With his sense of divine grace. Department of Education recognizes that the schools Ppr.
College, a school in the patronage of His Majesty King BhumibolAdulyadej.With his sense of divine grace. Department of Educationrecognizes that the schools Ppr.
College, a school in the patronage of His Majesty King BhumibolAdulyadej the agreed project establishing the school. Ppr. Royal colleges.In various educational fields to King Bhumibol Adulyadej. BhumibolAdulyadej. On the occasion that I went Twanl ascend the throne after 50 years.
And built Kachanapisekwittayalai High school ninth place is 


1. Kachanapisekwittayalai suphanburi 


2. Kachanapisekwittayalai Surat Thani


3. Kachanapisekwittayalai Krabi


4. Kachanapisekwittayalai Uthai Thani


5. Kachanapisekwittayalai Phetchabun


6. Kachanapisekwittayalai Kalasin


7. Kachanapisekwittayalai Chaiyaphum


8. Kachanapisekwittayalai Chachoengsao.


9. Kachanapisekwittayalai Nakhon Pathom

My Profile

My Profile

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Kodchakorn  Tongprasom.
My nickname is Pin.

I am 13 years old. My birthday is the 2nd October.

I am studying in m.2/2 at Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi school.




I live in Suphanburi.

I live with parents.

My address is 251/1 m.2  Tombol Donpru Umper Sriprachan


Jungwad suphanburi.




My hobby is  play computer games.



My  favorite color is pink.



My  favorite food is Padkrapao.



My favourite attractions is Waterfall.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น